SNAG’s annual Silent Auction returns!
Auction items will be on display at the conference, but bidding will take place online, so watch for more information to come.
Please consider donating an item for the Silent Auction! Your donation will help raise funds for some of the amazing opportunities for our members such as financial support provided to attend our Conference.
Email us to see if we are still accepting donated items email@example.com
Purchase a ticket (or 6 for the cost of 5!) for your chance to win one of the many prizes including:
- Transit Chair: Orange by Boris Bally Humanufactured (value $1100)
- Certificate for 5 days workshop tuition and lodging at Peters Valley School of Craft (value $1025)
- Scholarship for a One-Week or Weekend National Workshop in 2022 or 2023 at Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts
- A $200 discount code that can be applied to any workshop at Snow Farm: The New England Craft Program
- Tuition and basic housing for one 5-day on-campus workshop in 2022 at Pocosin Arts School of Fine Craft (value $700)
- 2023 tuition class certificate for John C. Campbell Folk School (value $693)
- Two admissions to the Alchemist Picnic at Touchstone Center for Crafts, September 30 - October 1 (value $300)
- A gift certificate that can be used for classes, workshops, membership or studio time at Brooklyn Metal Works (value $500)
- A pair of 5.75mm (1.7ct total weight) Central Queensland Round Brilliant Cut Sapphires from Capricorn Gems (value $645)
- $200 Gift Certificate for Contenti
- $250 gift certificates to Rio Grande - 4 available!
Raffle tickets are available through the conference registration. $20/each. Buy 5 and receive a 6th ticket free! Proceeds directly support SNAG! Winners do not need to be present at the conference (there may be shipping costs associated with some prizes).
If you purchased raffle tickets during the canceled 2020 conference, those tickets will automatically be entered into this year’s raffle.