Join ART SCENE BAJA VIP Cultural Tours in Tijuana for a remarkable cultural tour scheduled for June 9th. This tour promises to be a memorable experience, allowing participants to immerse themselves in the rich heritage and traditions of our region.
You will have the opportunity to explore historic landmarks, witness traditional performances, and indulge in Gourmet Cuisine. Art Scene Baja aims to provide a unique and enjoyable experience that fosters a sense of pride in their diverse culture.
The cultural tour is open to individuals of all age groups, families, and friends. Art Scene Baja believes that this event will not only be entertaining but also educational, allowing participants to learn more about their community's history and traditions.
Information for the Special VIP Cultura Tour and the Basic Bus Tour below. SNAG is also working with Art Scene Baja on a Self-Guided Walking Tour. Stay tuned for more!
SPECIAL VIP TOUR
This carefully coordinated and curated VIP CULTURAL TOUR includes Museums, cultural Institutions, galleries, independent art showrooms, artist’s studios as well as the unique taste in gourmet cuisine of Tijuana. COMFORTABLE TRANSPORTATION INCLUDED; 12 people per vehicle
- 9:30am pick up - just walk across the San Ysidro-Tijuana border (pedwest or east); finish tour at 5:00pm and head back to border.
- Gourmet Lunch included. They select BAJA MED cuisine, special chef’s, or Fine Mexican cuisine from Baja. Menu with 3 options, including Vegan.
- Total of 5 cultural Visits and an hour and 20 min for lunch. Exact itinerary in progress but previous tours have included visits to: CECUT (a special guided tour and including the entrance to the exhibitions available at El CUBO), VICU : Textile lab by Olivia Arrequin, hands on experience with art materials, MATIZ STUDIO art and furniture design Showroom, CASA VALENCIA gallery and workshop studio, welcoming by renowned artist and a special artist appearance, YERBABUENA CONCEPT and visit to Libre’s newest mural.
- Total tour cost: $165 USD with promo code
BASIC BUS TOUR
This tour has a maximum of 52 seats. A 40 person minimum is required to make the tour.
- Bus tour from 2:00pm - 7:00pm; Meet up at CECUT Cultural Center in Tijuana across the San Ysidro-Tijuana border (pedwest or east);
- Includes 4-6 iconic stops as well as interesting and famous lunch stop options
- Tour cost: approximately $15 USD ($12,500 pesos)