Rev♀luti♀n: Visions of women life freedom
SNAG is proud to host this virtual exhibition, organized & curated by Azita Mireshghi and Siavash Jaraiedi. This will be a virtual exhibition of adornment as a powerful political and educational tool, amplifying the voices of those fighting for a free and peaceful life against the Islamic Regime occupying Iran.
- Open to everyone everywhere in the world, and all materials are welcome. No submission fee.
- Deadline: February 21, 2023
Editorial Photography Call
Metalsmith magazine invites submissions to a juried call for photography.
- Seeking creatively styled images of artist-made jewelry, adornment, and metalsmithing in all forms and materials that tell a story and present works outside of the typical white background.
- Artists can collaborate with other creatives to create an installation and image.
- No submission fee. Deadline: May 1, 2023